Monday, June 11, 2007

Stand Back and Watch God Work!

This weekends message wasn't particularly evangelistic. Greg talked about prayer. I love messages like this because I know that when people accept Christ, it is truly His doing and not an emotional response to the message.

This weekend was no exception. One person who came to Christ I am particularly excited about. She came to the Fresh Start Class last weekend and stayed after to ask a question about God that she was struggling with. Her view of God at that point prevented her from giving her life to Christ. We talked through some things and then prayed together. When I saw that she had accepted Christ, I was/am so excited! This is someone who I believe will be used mightily by God.

It seems that those who struggle the most before giving up and letting God have their lives are often so wholly committed that they can't help but to allow God to do great things in their lives. I can't wait to see what He does with this person!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home