Friday, October 27, 2006

Morning Workout

Well, I did it. I finally made it to the new gym. The facility is amazing. I started easy to see how my body responds. 20 Minutes on the bike and then some lower back machine work. I'll have a fitness assessment next Friday where they will determine my health age (I'm betting about 60!).

Last night was awesome! We had the Fresh Start team over for a thank you dinner. We catered in a turkey dinner from Claim Jumper. It was good food at a reasonable price, and it was ready when they said it would be.

We (Greg) finally shot (Cody) the new Fresh Start DVD yesterday. After some editing, it will finally be done (after only a year!).

Today is my rest day (So I'm not exactly sure why I started working out today!). I am ready for it. Getting ready for last night's party took a lot out of me (It doesn't take much). I need to get rested for the weekend. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home