Friday, October 06, 2006

Go Yotes!

Went to opeing night for the Coyotes last night with Josh Caleb and Jessica (it was her first time at a hockey game). Dave Ellis and his boys were there with a friend. It was cool (literally and figuratively). "We" won 6 to 3 over the Islanders. It was electric in that place and the NHL first ever on ice dance team was ok (though their pants could have been a little higher over their um plumber's crack).

The game was a great end to what turned out to be a tough day. When we got to the arena, I sent the kids ahead while I made a couple more phone calls. There are a couple families really going through some tough stuff right now. Sometimes the roller coaster of emotions as a pastor really gets to ya, but we have a great God who is in charge, so I know everything will work out according to His plan.

Paige is off to Prescott this weekend to go scrapbooking with her mom, sister, and a few others. I haven't seen her much this week (report cards and conferences) so I'll especially miss her this weekend (who's gonna fix me breakfast? :-) Fortunately she's beginning a two week break and I'll get her all to myself when we leave next Thursday for vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home