Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Finally!

Wednesday night is finally here! This has been the longest three days ever! Yes, I am excited about leaving in the morning for San Diego with Paige, but these three days have been filled with tough things happening. The amazing thing is I could see God's hand in everything that has happened this week. I can even see how he prepared me and others for what was to come. How cool is that! I don't often see things so clearly, but I am so excited to go on vacation after so much God stuff happening in my life! I know this all may sound weird, but that's OK.

A week ago I began praying to see God more fully in my life. To be filled with His Holy Spirit in a way that I never have before. I want to be totally in tune with God's purposes in my life and His actions in changing my heart for His glory. I am a long way from being dialed in, but this week was a huge start and I give God all the glory and honor He so richly deserves. Not so much for what he's doing, but for what He has done and for who he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home