Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday

Satuday's are great this time of year. The weather is getting nice so you can be out without dying of heat. This morning I helped Caleb put a new stereo in his car. We had a good time getting the wiring kit as he updated me on his college classes (He attends Southwestern College) and I updated him on the New Believer's Growth Group that I lead.

As I write this I'm watching college football (Notre Dame now but USC as soon as it comes on), and the Busch stock car race. Later I'm going to the Coyotes vs Ducks game. College football, hockey, racing, it doesn't get any better than that! Ok it does, but from a sports perspective, it's pretty tough to beat.

Tonight we'll do church setup at midnight! Since we meet in a High School gym and they have a school dance tonight, we can't get in until late. Tomorrow I'll teach the Fresh Start Class for new believers. I'll be tired from set up, but this class always pumps me up as people learn about following Christ.

Worship will be great as usual I'm sure. Greg will be doing week 4 of Made. A series about God's purpose for our lives.

Time for lunch and a nap.

I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home