Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday Funday

WOW! What a day! It started at midnight with church setup. Because of my health, my part is pretty small compared to all that goes on, but it is cool that I can participate and serve with such wonderful people!

This morning I taught our Fresh Start Class which is a class for new believers. Then the rest of the morning takes care of itself. Today Greg talked about growing in christ. I didn't get to hear much so I'll have to download it at www.palmvalley.org

Know that some people accepted Christ today is huge! I won't know how may until tomorrow, but we average about 4 per week. It's totally a God thing!

After chili dogs and watching football, we went to the opening of Claim Jumper (finally) with the boys and had a blast.

Tonight we're just relaxing and I'm going to do a lot of that tomorrow.

Until then, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home