Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Update

OK, it's been too long since I have posted, but not as long as some of my friends and fellow staff members!

Since my last post I had surgery on my arm (doing OK), and we had nearly 2800 people on the weekend at PVC! No the two aren't related other than seeing God work in both situations.

We're nearly finished with the two NBGG groups that Mark and Debbie are leading. Dennis and I had the opportunity to visit last week and the growth is very cool to see! It was great for another staff member to see what's happening with our new believers, they don't always get to see the results like my team does.

We're heading into summer and instead of slowing down, we're cranking it up. June will be interesting with the "One Prayer" series. It will be cool to experience the teaching of some outside of PVC's gifted speakers. It will also be good for Greg to have a long break!

We have some tweaks coming in our New Believer ministry and some expansion plans too. This past weekend we had three potential coaches observing to see if this is where God wants them serving. It's great to see people coming to the table and asking what it takes to serve in this area.

Today I am having a conduction test done to evaluate nerve damage in my lover back and legs. Think of it as volunteering for the electric chair! OK, it's not that bad, but the test hurts, and yes they are electrocuting you in the process. This better help them solve some problems I am having!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home