Saturday, March 29, 2008

Long Time No Post!

OK, I just realized how long it has been since my last post. I would attribute that to three reasons:



1. I have been crazy busy. Between the carnival, Easter, video shoots, New Believer Growth Group, curriculum... I just haven't had time.

2. I have been burnt out! With the focus on curriculum and video shoots the past few weeks, along with everything else. I just am out of energy. I took Wednesday through Saturday this week (it was nice to not be there tonight, but I missed it) to rest and recharge. It hasn't been all that restful, which I'll do a separate post on, but today was nice!

3. With everything else and some medical stuff added on, blogging just hasn't made it very high on the priority list.


That said:

1. For pics of the carnival you can go to Greg's blog or to You-Tube and search for palmvalleychurch and watch the carnival video that Mike did.


2. Easter was awesome! God was very present. 38 people indicated that they had accepted Christ or were re-dedicating their lives to Him. There were 17 first time decisions! The Kid Zone "Zooplosion" set-up is very cool! We had something like 75+ families visit for the first time. Many came because they were invited by friends, or because of the mailer (way to go Julie!).

3. I just finished the first New Believer Growth Group using the new Connecting Point video based curriculum. It was cool, and it's going to be really good, but it was weird watching myself on video and then leading the discussion. The next session will be led by one of our Fresh Start coaches (Mark) and I am anxious to get feedback from him, then we'll make changes and to the final material.

That's enough for now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home