Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hawaii Pictures

Here are a few of the cool things we saw in Hawaii:





Here is my bride Paige on the whale watching cruise.

Way too many whales to count! Harder than I thought to photograph. It seems they won't hold still for anyone!


I've always wanted to see the Arizona memorial. As a history buff and an AZ native, I was really looking forward to this experience, and I was not disappointed!
The Missouri was very cool! To see where the treaty was signed to end the war was amazing. It was kind of weird to see the big guns and cruise missiles on the same ship.
This wasn't the biggest wave we saw, but this guy was shooting the curl the whole time we were there (more than one wave of course!).


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home