Thursday, February 14, 2008

Connecting Point - 2

After leading the New Believer Growth Group using the new Connecting Point material, here are some observations:

- Overall the group is going great. The discussion and involvment is terrific!
- On future videos I need to slow down! I can tell that I have been a little worried about video length and timing. Also, this is the first video teaching series I have done on this level, so I was a little nervous in the first videos.
- More fill-in's during the video to stay on track and stay focused.
- It will be better when it isn't just me doing the teaching.
- It's really weird watching yourself teach on video and then discussing it.
- So far, the timing has been great. The video length has been right at 20 minutes, which is at the long end of the 15-20 minute window we wanted, but the material for the first couple of weeks warrents it (The Bible and the Gospel).
- I can't wait for the next sessions.
- It's really going to be great when this is finalized and more people can lead it.
- I think that I'll have a better picture once someone else teaches the material.

Stay tuned!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home