Thursday, January 24, 2008

Connecting Point

Beginning February 5th we will be launching a new video based discussion series called Connecting Point. While primarily designed for new believers, it contains core teaching that anyone can grow with. I am so excited to finally launch this series!

I have learned a lot about creating and producing materials of this nature. I've done some video teaching in the past, but that was as a youth pastor (many years ago) and using an old fashioned video camera (it had the VHS tape inside). Quality was terrible, and I had no clue how to edit. For this series, we're using real video equipment and Don who is shooting and editing the material, really knows what he is doing. Even the rough cuts that I have seen look good!

I am praying that this series has a huge impact in leading new believers in their next steps of growth. I get to lead the first group to use the material and I am anxious to spend time with people who are hungry to grow in Christ.

We still have a lot of shooting to do, and I could use a lot of prayer that it all comes together as God has led.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home