Monday, January 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

To Paige, my love in this life, happy 24th anniversary!!!

At once it seems like we've been together forever, and at the same time, like we just met. How amazing it is to go through this journey of life together. We've seen tough times, and great times, and we've seen God work over and over.

We have both changed over the years, and I wouldn't miss it for a moment. I love sharing life, love, and ministry together. Together we're a great team, the parents of two incredible boys (young men).

I love to stay home and snuggle because you enjoy that. I love to go on adventures, because I like that, and you enjoy the sights with me. We've seen some incredible works of God, and we've participated in some too.

I will love you, honor you, protect you, and continue to help you grow in Christ as we grow in Him together.

I LOVE YOU!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1/14/2008 10:39 PM , Blogger Teachertraveler said...

Happy Anniversary! What a blessing. I just found your blog so I'll have to catch up and read all the cool things that have been happening in your ministry. Keep up the good fight!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home