Thursday, January 10, 2008

You Know it's a Bad Day When...

I was making a bunch of phone calls to some new believers here at PVC the other day when one asked when the next Fresh Start Class was going to be. He said that he had gotten a postcard the other day with a September date! Ugh! I sent out 75 postcards that said September instead of January! Fortunately, besides me, our Fresh Start Team is making calls too. Hopefully people will figure out the error and look on-line, or ask at the Fresh Start Table.

If that's the worst thing that happens, that's not too bad! I spoke with some new believers who were not just excited about their new faith, but excited about reading the Bible too. I hope our regular people are as excited as these people are and stick with it!

We should have a good crowd for the FS Class on Sunday!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home