Thursday, January 10, 2008

Route 66 Update

I hope that you are doing the daily reading and keeping up with the www.pvcroute66.com blog. Paige and I are reading Scripture together for the first time in our 24 years of marriage (our 24th anniversary is on the 14th!). We have just had different times that we each studied and for no real reason, we just haven't studied together. I have to say that I love it! I love her and to now share this together is so awesome!

I have been journaling every day. This is my goal for the year, so I'm following through so far.

I love the way the One Year Bible lays out the daily readings!

I think I'm reading the passage about three or four times per day, so by the end I'll really have grown in knowing God's Word. Paige and I read at breakfast, I read alone in my office and journal, I read with staff each morning (Monday through Thursday), and I read ahead working on Home Team curriculum. It's not a burden, I'm having the time of my life spending this much time in the Bible! One of the cool things is that God shows me something different with nearly every reading.

If you haven't started, don't worry about getting caught up, just start! Then if you get time, go back and pick up what you missed. Start, and start now!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home