Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Thanks A Lot!

There were so many people that did an awesome job this weekend, I know I have left out a lot of people.

Here are a some that I need to specifically mention:
James Everett III - James you rock! James is one of the most faithful people I know. He arrives at 1:00 on Saturdays to do pre-set-up so that when everyone else arrives, things are ready to go. He also leads the team to set-up the check in stations and then helps with putting up banners. This week we had some new banners. I didn't know until I was helping him on a couple banners that he is afraid to be up on a ladder. not only was he up there, but he was drilling holes and stretching bungees while on a 12' ladder. He even busted his knuckles! James really went above and beyond this weeked (he does every weekend, but even more so this weekend).

Larry and Trish Phillips - You inspire me! After serving Saturday night, they came back and served again on Sunday because I needed help. They have stepped up into a leadership role in the Fresh Start ministry and I love to hear and see their passion for new believers. It is such an encouragement to me and I can see the impact they are having on others!

Thanks you guys!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home