Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Fall Kick-Off

No, I'm not talking about football (though I can't wait for USC to start playing!). This weekend we kicked off the fall with the "Baggage" series. The message was powerful and everything from the sets, songs, videos, message, really flowed together well.

Attendance was crazy. We hit 2000 on a "regular" weekend for the first time. There were 113 Junior Highers and 150 kids at the 10:00 service!!! We had 7 come to the Fresh Start table after the 10:00 service and 16 signed up for the Fresh Start Class this weekend. I can't wait! We really need Palm Valley regulars to come to a service other than 10:00 and serve during that time.

The new/added signage looks great! Michael and Brent (and Art) are doing a great job on this, and I know it will keep getting better!

Some people we had invited a while back came to visit this weekend, and I actually saw them. I haven't had a chance to talk with them about their experience yet.

I can't imagine how pumped/exhausted Greg was after services were over and he finally got home.

We've been anticipating an explosion or God doing amazing things here at PVC, and I think this weekend was just the beginning. I continue to pray for strength, health, and unity of our staff and leadership. Satan is going to kick back hard because I am sure he is ticked off at all of the changed lives, tough! We won't stop, in fact, we will continue to seek ways to reach more for Christ and to raise them up to be fully devoted followers - mature believers!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home