Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back at it!

Yesterday was great! Sure, I was still hurting, and pain levels were still higher than normal, but I was able to be back at work and I actually got some things done. It was good to be back. It was really good to be able to be back. We have an awesome staff that God has knitted together. Together we are stronger, more creative, and can accomplish so much more for God's kingdom than any of us could on our own.

I am so thankful that staff was there to pick up the slack for me the past couple of days. I'm most thankful not that they picked up the slack, but that they were there, offering to do it. That's what good teams do. They don't wait until being asked or told, they see a need and jump in to fill it. Bob, Daniel, Ryan, Mark, Diane especially deserve my gratitude and appreciation.

The downside of being back is the realization of how much farther behind I am on some important projects. In my prayer time this morning, I especially prayed for strength, creativity, focus, and wisdom to accomplish what God wants me to accomplish today. I have my agenda, but I have learned to say, "Not my will, but yours be done." Life is so much better when I let go of my agenda and grab hold of His!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home