Monday, October 30, 2006

Is there TiVo in heaven?

I'm reading a book about the Bible right now and as the writer was talking about the creation account in Genesis, something cool occurred to me. If you look at the timing of the events, God created angels before creating our world. That means that the angels got to watch God before during and after creation. How cool must that have been to be able to actually see God speak things into being. As He created light and land and sea and animals and man what awe must have filled them. We get to see the result, but they got to see the process. I guess the engineer in me wishes that I could have been there to watch.

There's a TV show I like to watch called "How Things are Made". I've always like to take things apart and put them back together just to see how they work and how they are made. I can only imagine what it must have been like to see God in action during creation. I hope that when we get to heaven we can see a replay. Is there TiVo in heaven? Just imagine all the things we could watch. There are so many events in the Bible that I wish I could have seen. What event do you wish you could see?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home