Friday, September 29, 2006

Date night and Day Off

First off, my date last night was really great! We went to hte bank to get a Verification of Deposit to show how much is in there and dropped it off to our mortgage broker so they can finalize the construction loan on our new house.

Then we stopped at a scrapbooking store that's going out of business. I stood in line while Paige scored big on some paper she found.

We had dinner at Texas Roadhouse (since Claim Jumper isn't open yet) and had a great time. Paige loves the place and the food is always good. After dinner we went and hung out with her family a bit. We don't get to see the kids as often as we would like (especially being only a couple miles away), but that will change since we are building houses next to each other.

Paige's parents were there for a few minutes when we got there (to Paige's sister's house). If you could ever get to pick your in-laws, I'd pick mine every time!

We came home and vegged out watching TV. We love ER and just when we thought it was pretty much done, they got good again this season (so far!).

Today (Friday) is my day off. I look forward to this so much. I sleep a lot to give my body good rest, and pretty much try to just relax. Usually I'll run some errands and take care of a few things, but mostly it really is a rest day. My body really needs it, and I've learned that my mind needs it as well. I hope you take a day to rejuvinate, whether it be Saturday or Sunday after church, or whenever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home