Thursday, September 28, 2006

Now What

Great! Just Great! I have been bugging my wife (Paige) for two weeks that Claim Jumper is opening near us and we were going. Last night at dinner averyone but me got a good lugh when I asked her if she had plans for Thursday night and she said no. Shot down! Well, Thursday is here and at breakfast this moring I made sure she remembered what we were doing tonight. On the way back from some hospital visits (One thing I do as a pastor) I called to find out what time they were opening. Guess what? They aren't opening!!! They had to push back their opeing until Sunday at 3, but I could make a reservation!

Now what! I was so pumped about going, and I've made enough fuss about going, that now I have to tell Paige we're not going. I'm really in for it! Actually, it's going to cost me. There's a scrapbooking store closing near by and I told her that after dinner I would take her there so she could get some deals. I was even willing to wait in line! Now I'll have to spend more time there. I'm sure I can find another place for dinner (there's no shortage of good restaurants around), so I know we'll have fun, but I was soooo looking forward to it!

On another note, I was the guest blogger on Greg's blog today. Pretty cool since I know a lot of people read his. Check it out at www.palmvalley.org - click on greg's blog.

Thanks for reading my ramblings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home