Monday, October 20, 2008

Vacation is Over

In the past couple of weeks, I have taken some time off to rest, rejuvinate, and spend time with my family. Paige and I had the opportunity to spend a couple of days in Carefree and had a great time together. It is a beautiful area just north of Phoenix. Spending time with her at place away from home where we get to see God's creation is something that fills my tank. It something that we try to do several times each year, even if it is just an overnight thing.

Last week we got to go camping with both boys up in Oak Creek just outside of Sedona. Paige and I love going to Sedona but had never taken the boys up there. It was great spending time together and having them along to set up the tent was really helpful!

We came back to a really busy weekend at church, but there were several decisions for Christ, so it was well worth it!

It is important to take time to get away, and the older I get, I am realizing that I need it more than I used to. I am learning the ways that my tank gets emptied and what it takes to refill it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home