Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Vacation Time!

Starting tomorrow, I will be on vacation until July 12th! I am so ready. It will be a combination vacation. We will spend a few days at home (mostly packing to move), and a couple of days out of town. We'll celebrate Paige's birthday on the 4th (along with the rest of the country) here in town.

We aren't taking the boys with us, but we are heading to cool country for a couple of days at the beginning of next week. Sedona has become our favorite escape location. It isn't a long drive, but it is far enough away that we can disconnect. It will be about 90, but that is still 20-25 degrees cooler than here. I can't wait to spend the time alone with Paige just hanging out together, celebrating God's creation.

When we get home, we're going to be doing the first stage of our move back to our Palm Valley house. With my back the way it is, I can't do any woodworking, so we are putting most of my tools and equipment in storage to make more room in the garage. I hope that I can one day get back to my toys! We will do the main move with movers in a couple more weeks.

By the way, today is my sister-in-law Terri's birthday, so happy birthday sis!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home