Thursday, December 06, 2007

Two Minute Tuesday - Thursday already?!

Sunday night we had the Fresh Start Team over to our house for dinner and some equipping. After a great video from Pastor Greg, I shared some thoughts with the team. I challenged them to be in the Word of God every day. To focus on their relationship with Christ because it is out of that relationship comes our ability to care for new believers. If our tank is empty, how can we fill the tank of someone else?

At the end of our time together I saw our Ministry Coordinator Diane act on a prompting by the Holy Spirit to pray over each of the team and Paige and I. It was a powerful moment and it was awesome to see God use her this way. She is such an encouragement to me and to see her fulfilling what I was just talking about was great! It was obvious that she is walking with God because if you aren't, you won't hear His voice. She not only heard His voice, she acted and did what she was being led to do.

Thanks Diane for your example of love and obedience to Christ!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home