Sunday, November 11, 2007

Veteran's Day

Not many in my family have served in the armed forces that I know of. That doesn't mean that my appreciation for those who have served and are serving is any less than if they had.

Jesus said that there is no greater love than laying down your life for a friend. Many have laid down their lives not just for family and friends, but for people they would never know. They serve out of a sense of honor, responsibility, duty, and a number of other reasons that I can't begin to understand.

I am grateful beyond measure for their sacrifice for me and my family. As we celebrate Monday our armed forces, active and those who have served in years past, I simply, humbly, and proudly say THANK YOU!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home