Friday, November 16, 2007

What I'm Reading

I finished Isaiah and have launched into a study of "The Law" by reading Leviticus. I love the exacting detail of each law. Today I read chapter two about grain offerings. I love how everything is done with purpose. I am sure there was much more meaning and significance in that culture, but I can tell by the detail what a spiritual moment the offering was. It makes me realize that I need to find a way to add significance and focus to my offerings, especially with automatic withdrawal.

I am also finishing the book "Static" which has really challenged me. After reading "The Divine Mentor" and "The Life You've Always Wanted" I will read it again and study through it. I'm not sure how I ended up reading three books at once (in addition to the Bible), but I love the challenge!

For those who read this blog, I would love to know what you are reading!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home