Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Two Minute Tuesday - Team Building

OK. So, it's Wednesday again and I'm just getting to my two minute Tuesday entry. May I should just call it "Wacky Wednesday" or something like that, but then of course, I wouldn't get to it until Thursday!

I thought I would take a moment to write about building a team. Here are some thoughts:
1. Building a good team is harder than you think!
2. Sometimes good people don't fit the team!
3. Sometimes you have to say goodbye to team members you love.
4. When you look for new team members, look for people who will help fulfill vision and purpose, not replace someone.
5. Maintaining a great team takes a lot of effort.

In our New Believer ministry, I think we have a great team and we are continually adding to it. We are always looking for people who love new believers!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home