Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Two Minute Tuesday - Celebrate!

I can't wait for Sunday! I especially can't wait for this Sunday when I get to hang out with the Fresh Start Team at my house for dinner! These people love Jesus, and they love people who are getting to know Jesus. They inspire me and challenge me to work hard on their behalf.

We need to get together more, and I'm going to work on that. I want to celebrate what this team means to me, and to new believers that God brings to Palm Valley Church. Many of them have faced difficult challenges this year, which makes their faithfulness all the more special as examples to me and others.

Jesus called for workers for the harvest. God continually brings a harvest to PVC and these workers are ready. We can always use more, and we would gladly welcome others to the team, but these people rock!

Our vision to encourage people to take the next step in their spiritual journey is an integral element in the church's vision to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.

Thank you for leading people to take the next step!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home