Friday, February 02, 2007

Updates

Josh, the 7 year old we have been praying for is doing great! He's being moved out of ICU today! Praise God! Only He could heal this boy.

We expanded the New Believer's Growth Group this week and had 7 people (Two were leaders). That makes 18 new believers involved in discipleship. It's so cool to hear their stories and see them get excited about God's Word.

Our Fresh Start Coaches met this week to contact everyone who accepted Christ at Palm valley this past year. We wanted to know their current involvement level and a few other questions. I can't wait to complile the results of the survey. I'll post about that when I have reliable data results to share.

The pad for the house will be poured next Wednesday. We are franticly trying to purchase the tubs, and faucets so that they can be installed during the framing.

I'm so excited! Tonight we purchased the main TV for the new house. I've been looking at this TV for over a year. We didn't get the sound system because I have no clue! The $750 speakers sound like the $250 speakers to me. I can't tell the difference. I can tell the difference in the lower priced stuff, but in this range, I don't notice. I shot the wad on the TV, so I can't on the sound system, though I do want it to sound good. I'm sure that there must be a balance in there somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home