Monday, January 01, 2007

Excavation and Lines

The excavation is finished and the concrete guys have layed out the house. Since there isn't anything close by, there's nothing to put siz into perspective. The house looks really small.

It was great to see the outline in orange marking paint, and I could see structural points outlined in blue, but I don't know what the purple lines are for. I think possibly where they will split up the pour. I'm sure I'll find out this week.

By the way, I didn't mention before much about the house. I designed it based on the house we're currently in. It's 4br, 21/2b, 8 car garage (split as 2 four car), 3,100sq. ft., on 1 irrigated acre. It's a modified territorial design so that the main roof is conventional.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home