Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Proud Parent - Kids

I am so proud of my boys, Josh and Caleb. I have had extra reason to be proud of them recently.

Caleb just finished his first semester at Bible college with straight A's and is leaving this morning on a missions trip to Mexico. He has grown so much in the past couple of years.

Josh is showing his leadership at work at a Christian book store. This past week he was leading his college group Bible study at our house. I overheard him explaining the book of Job. He did a great job on Job! Way to go O.T.!

It's good to see that we at least got some things right! It is also great that there have been many influencial people in their lives that have discipled them and modeled Christ for them. A few of those people are Drew Miller, John Kalil, Jake Haney, Darius Sanders, Ryan Nunez. I am so thankful for these guys' impact on the lives of my sons! There have been many others, but these stand out even to us as parents.

I am grateful and proud to be their dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home