Monday, December 25, 2006

Palm Valley Church Rocks!

There were so many volunteers it was awesome! The services (4 of them) were off the hook! Not just the main service, but the kids areas as well. Greg really brought home the Gospel message talking about Light (Jesus). The tech guys would say that there were a lot of problems, but the lighting and camera effects I saw were great! Michael wasn't there to see all of his hard work come to fruition, but it was great (he'll have to watch the video). Twelve people that we know of accepted Christ. One of the stories was particularly amazing and a true Christmas miracle. And all that was just Christmas eve weekend!

Christmas was amazing! I love that we begin Christmas in our family with prayer and reading the Christmas story from Luke 2. Then we celebrate God's gift to us by giving gifts to each other. This we set a pretty low dollar limit so that we can contribute more inthe spring to our building fund at the church. I loved the creativity required to give great gifts and stay within the budget. I'm usually the biggest offender when we set limits, but I love giving gifts to my family. I actually stayed within budget this year, and Santa did too! Even though there wasn't a lot of cash spent, there sure were a lot of gifts! The creativity was great, and it was a lot of fun stuff, not just practical things.

I hope that you had a great Christmas celebrating God's gift of Light through Christ Jesus.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home