Thursday, August 30, 2007

Forget Me Not

I did it again! Ugh!

Most of the day today I felt horrible. I was in a lot of pain and my energy level bottomed out. I considered coming home this afternoon, but didn't have the strength and thought I would be a danger on the road. Fortunately, I didn't have any meetings this afternoon that I needed to contribute to! I spent most of the afternoon in prayer and doing some reading. This is a good thing, but not what I had planned.

When I got home this evening and took my dinner time medications I realized that I hadn't taken my morning medications today. No wonder it was such a tough day, duh! You would think that after ten years of the same routine that I wouldn't forget, but I do. I even have my medications in one of those daily pill boxes. At least that way I can tell if I took them or not.

I will now have to have Paige start checking to make sure that I have taken them. It seems that I'm forgetting them a couple times per month. I don't know if it's because of the memory problems I still have because of my stroke a few years ago or if I'm just too preoccupied to remember details like that, but the consequences of forgetting are pretty rough.

At least I don't forget the important things like prayer, my devotions, and telling Paige how much I love her. If I start forgetting those things, that would be tragic. I'll take rough over tragic any day!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home