Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tuesday's Post - Thursday

I'm finally getting to Tuesday's post updating the construction on our house.

The foundation is done, but we are waiting to begin framing until I get back from the C3 conference at Fellowship Church in Irving, Texas (Dallas area). Kind of a bummer, but I am sure I'll be glad they are waiting. I don't want to be out of state when there is a decision I have to make. The framers had another job in between the two houses anyway, so it all works out.

Steve and Terri's house is moving along well. They are done with framing, plumbing is going in, and they delivered the roof tiles yesterday. They also started on the A/C ductwork. I haven't been out all week, so when I see it tomorrow I'm sure it will be exciting!

We purchased the cast iron tub for the guest bath and the shower faucets and valves for the master bath and guest bath so that they can be installed during framing. The tub we got from Lowe's who matched another quote we received, and the faucets and valves we got on line and at Home Depot (those were actually closeouts so we got a good deal).

Sorry about the day on the post, but its been a wild week. Nothing bad, but I decided Tuesday night after Bible study to leave the computer off, and again last night I spent time with my valentine instead of being on the computer.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home