Thursday, September 20, 2007

Before I Forget

I lost a lot of memory when I had my stroke a few years ago. Some things are lost forever, while others sporadically appear in my mind where I have to struggle to piece them together. As these memories come, and before I forget others, I want to make sure that I write down some of the things that I have learned about ministry over the years. While so much is new in ministry, and I am loving learning all over again, there are principles and experiences that last. I'll call these posts "Ministry 101". They will mostly be thoughts I learned inthe trenches, not from seminary, but there may be principles that still apply from school, but not many (at least from a strategic perspective).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home