Monday, April 16, 2007

What A Baby!

I admit it. I don't do sick well! I'm a big baby and I like to be cared for when I don't feel well. Right now I'm sick. Stay home from work sick (I really hate that!). Paige had to work today so there was no one here to care for me. I had to take care of myself (at least she made me breakfast before she left). I love it when she rubs my neck and shoulders and head. Today I was left to suffer. Yes, I know it's not very manly, but I'm sick and don't care about manly right now!

I went to see the Dr. first thing this morning. The soonest they could get me in was 9:30, so I went back home and went back when it was time. I still waited for an hour. I hate waiting for anything, especially to see the Dr. when I'm sick. I just needed meds so that I could get some relief and some sleep. Shouldn't there be an express lane for people who are really sick? Not very spiritual I know. I should be patient and wait for God's timing. I'm working on that, but it's especially hard when your sick and haven't slept in a few days.

Finally, I have some medications that are helping. Unfortunately, they contain codein, which is a great drug, but I'm higher than a kite when I'm on it. Not only should I not operate heavy machinery when I'm on it, I shouldn't operate anything! I know from past experience that when I'm on codein I don't drive, I just try to get as much sleep as possible. That's a good thing right now because I really need sleep. Unless theres miraculous healing (which would be nice), I'll be home again tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be less of a baby, and I'll be more patient.

I know I'm just rambling. LIke I said, when I'm on this stuff, I shouldn't operate any machinery, not even a computer. Time to try to get some sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home