Sunday, April 01, 2007

Blogging

It's pretty obvious that I've cut back on my blogging. Actually, I think everyone on staff at PVC has cut back on their blogging. I don't think it's intentional, it's just that everyone's been busy preparing for the launch of the Seiz the Moment campagn which is a 50 day spiritual journey that includes our building campaign. In addition to the campaign, we are preparing to add another service. There's a lot going on (though there is always change around here) so it's hard to stay up with optional, or recreational, activities such as blogging. So, for at least a little while, my blogs will continue to be a bit sporadic. I will, however, continue to blog about New Believers and the new house, and anything else I find time for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home